Monday, April 02, 2007

We 're jammin'...

I have promised to the Penthouse Playboys (a secret community, something like Freemasonry) that I am going to start publishing in English, so that’s what I’ll do (you have no idea what their vengeance might be…)

Friday, while going to the meeting of the Music Group, we desecrated a work of art at the walls of the department of architecture… There is photo evidence of the fact here.



The architects –also known in the engineering community as “artists with engineering degrees”- have done a great job transforming their main corridor into an art exhibition, making the journey to the classrooms and labs, a pleasant experience (this is where I start thinking about writing commercials for Airline companies). Anyway, the music group is sheltered in a room down that corridor; the room is quite small, divided in two floors. Downstairs, there is something like a reception/living room for people to sit around and upstairs, the playroom (as I prefer to call it, or I would if I were speaking English here) or music room with a set of drums a console a couple of amps and guitars.

We went there on Thursday for the first time to practice with the guys from “the band”. Yes, we do have a band, and no, do not worry; I won’t neglect to tell you when our CD is coming out (right…). For our jamming session, we had to drag my electric piano there, a somewhat tiring and painful experience (I am still stretching my muscles) which got me thinking I should start going to the gym again –or even buy a lighter set of keyboards…

We played for about 4 hours (only...) and then we talked about the future of the group. Next session will be probably in a couple of weeks since universities will close for a 2 week period due to the Easter holiday.

After this post I am thinking of transforming my blog into a multilingual blog with posts in English, Italian, Greek, maybe Spanish as well… We’ll see!

Till then, stay tuned

Stay hungry

Stay foolish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home